Les Petits Lapins d’Amour are proud to offer Bunny Pension Service.
Whether short or long duration, Myrianne will be happy to welcome your little love.
Myrianne is very familiar with rabbits (that’s her specialty!), So you can go on vacation with your head and mind free.
She takes care of rabbits in boarding like her own rabbits.
Rabbits in enclosure are housed in the house surrounded by the whole family.
Here are some useful informations:
– Each calendar day affected by the stay is payable;
– A reserved day is a paid day;
– The total amount of the pension is payable from the animal (cash, debit / credit cards);
– Arrivals and departures are always by appointment;
– Only healthy rabbits are accepted. A visual examination will be done upon arrival and if an animal shows signs of illness, he may be denied the pension service;
– If your rabbit eats the “Little Rabbits of Love” meal, we are happy to supply it as well as hay, pellets, vegetables and treats. If your rabbit does not eat our feed, please, bring your feed;
– It is best to provide the cage / enclosure of your rabbit and its accessories (toys, blankets, bowls, litter box, etc.). It is possible for us to rent it to you (charges apply) if you can not provide them;
– Upon your arrival, we will take note of the habits of your rabbit (meal times, games, outings, etc.) to respect the schedule of the house. Thus, your rabbit will feel “like home”.
Rate: $ 7 + tx per day (24 hrs) per cage / enclosure.
$ 5 + tx per day (24 hrs) for a second cage / enclosure.
* Special rates for long stays available. Please contact me for long stay rates.
A deposit of $ 14 + tx is required to reserve the place of your rabbit board. This deposit is deductible from the total amount of the pension. The deposit is non-refundable if the cancellation is made within 30 days of the first day of the planned pension.